Friday, June 26, 2009

RPSGB Pharmacy Prereg exam results 2009

Congratulations to all the prereg students that took part in the pharmacy rpsgb exam today. This day, the 26th of June 2009 the last of the late nights studying, you can enjoy yourself now. Today is definitely a day to remember, not only did you take the exam of your life, Michael Jackson also died. At least you got a landmark occasion to remember it by. Now all you have to do is wait for the RPSGB Pharmacy Prereg exam results.

I still remember the day when I took the prereg exam, it was a mixture of relief and fear. Everybody will feel the same, everyone feels like "I definitely failed that exam" "the open book was too hard" "I spent too much time on calculations". Remember over 90% of students pass the prereg exam, could you really be part of that 10% that failed? I thought I failed, and in the end passed. You have to be truly confident to feel that you passed 100%.

Well, you have to wait 3 weeks before you can completely relax, before you can say "I'm a pharmacists". Good Luck to all pharmacy prereg students today, I hope you all pass.

No comments: